Saturday, October 4, 2014

At a Loss

So I got this assignment in English. I'm supposed to write a story using words provided by everyone in the group. I talked about this in another post. I'm finding I'm having a really hard time with this. The words are so random that its hard to lace them together. One of my classmates did a really good story on working in a call center and how stupid people can be. I could do that about AutoZone but I don't know if I want to do a story that is that similar to hers. But This assignment is due tonight and I don't want to be out all night trying to come up with something. I need to do the brakes on my car and check the power steering before a trip tomorrow and I'm rapidly losing daylight. I think I'm going to take a break and come back to this before it ticks me off even more. It may not be so bad if I knew if the assignments were still worth doing or not since I will probably get a zero for that essay I turned in 12 hours late. Ugh this sucks!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, i should have considered the assignment when thinking of my words. It was really hard to incorporate some of them. If you haven't done the assignment, try using the words in dialogue. It makes things easier because your characters can say whatever they want, regardless how how odd it sounds.

    ReplyDelete