Thursday, October 2, 2014

Forgot to submit an assignment. Great.

So I forgot that my final copy of my essay was due yesterday. I was so busy cramming for business that I forgot. No excuse. So I'm going to get an F for it. I'm already at a 70%. I'm honestly wondering what the purpose is at completing this course. I wont get an A, or even a B with the amount of time left in the semester. I have a couple assignments I can do for 30 points, but 30 points is nothing compared to the possible 100 I just lost. I'm so mad and disappointed right now. I have been so good at getting assignments done and turned in. Then the one big one I have been working on for weeks comes due and I don't get it in! I could just scream right now! Ugh. I would drop the class if it didn't mean losing the money I paid for it. But getting a bad grade on my transcript might be even worse. I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment