Monday, September 29, 2014

Tired

I'm tired. Worn Out. Capuut. Done. I didn't sleep good at all last night then had to get up early for work. It was truck day, so all the worst customers show up and want our undivided attention while we haven't o put up over a thousand new parts. It gets old. Then my knee started hurting half way through with made things worse. Then the people that try to steal things come in and do there thing, thinking were not looking. Then I had to come sit outside the library to write this. I'm like most people in class. I'm finally starting to loose the oomph to do this blog. Nightly is too much. They say online classes are to allow you to do the work in your own time. I don't know how that's the case when I am making time for assignments. The world revolves around it. I wont ever take another online class. Its exhausting. So I'm cutting it short tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment