Tuesday, September 30, 2014

What to Write?

I don't know what to write about tonight. Its getting like that much more often the longer this Blog goes. I just commented on some of my classmates' Blogs for the bonus points. Now I have to write my own. So lets see. I was commercial driver today. It helped it go much quicker than last night did. Being able to get out of the store is probably the best thing about where I work. I'm not stuck inside always. Tomorrow I got to work on my friends car. His rear brakes need done so Ill be doing that then doing homework. That will probably take 4 hours out of my day. I'm also needing to go pick up my mountain bike from the shop. One of the bearings went bad, or so we think so it was getting replaced. Hopefully its fixed and I can go ride this weekend. After I pick up my bike tomorrow Im probably going to meet some classmates from my Business class to finish up a piece of our project that didn't go so good. SO hopefully we can fix it because the revision is due Thursday. Then after that, Ill probably go home and watch TV until its time for bed. Oh, wait, I have to come write another one of these Blogs...

2 comments:

  1. Blog topics are hard. I see that you are very into biking and such. Where do you bike around springfield? i cant seem to find a solid route.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That depends on what you are trying to do. If you are into road biking or staying on concrete, then the Greenways all over town are the best best if you are shy of cars. I think there website is www.ozarkgreenways.org. If you're into mountain biking, Sac River just north of town on 13 is the closest. Its very technical but not overly hilly. If you can go fast here you are fast anywhere. The other big one is Two Rivers, which is just south of Nixa. Its a pain to find so I recommend using GPS. Then there is White River down in Branson West in the Conservation area.

      Delete