Saturday, September 13, 2014

Saturday Night Sucks

I just finished an essay. Its a This I Believe essay. I think I totally botched it. I misread the direction, I think. Not sure. Well see when the teacher grades it. I'm so tired right now I cant even type coherently. Its all I can do to not just say “screw it”. Hopefully things will get easier in English class. I have Business too. I have a test that I have to take this week and I haven't even studied for it. It kinda worries me, but its easier than English. I will never take online classes again. The amount of homeowner is crazy. Plus I don't have internet at home so I have to go out every time I need to get on. I did it so I could free up more time for work. But that backfired. My boss doesn't have the hours to give me now. I don't know what else to write about. I have to hit 300 words. Some arbitrary number so the teacher doesn't have to read it if its too short I guess. I don't think word count should have anything to do with English. Its not hard to fill up a page with meaningless mumbo jumbo and still pass it off as a paper. Those who want to make the grade will, those that don't wont. Its simple. Why is everything in life overly complicated? It just gets more and more gray as you go along. Maybe its the people in authority its black and white. Sure seems that way with government. Always blaming each other like its so clear cut. Here I am rambling to meet a word count criteria. Wonder how close I am without checking the counter? Just checked it. Had 15 words to go. Only 7 more. I think. Math sucks too.

No comments:

Post a Comment