Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Credo

I believe that you must believe in and love yourself before you can believe in and love anyone else. I believe that family, friends, and God come before your job. Happiness cant be bought or earned, it is loving and being loved. I believe that “Live, Laugh, Love” is a way of life. I believe that, while you may never forget, you must forgive in order to be forgiven. Hate takes too much energy. Never go to bed angry. But if your family of birth is harmful, you can make a family of choice. I know that while giving up may be easier, it makes things harder down the road. I believe that I am better than I know I am, and can do things I have never even thought possible. I know that you can overcome your past, not be defined by it but if you don't learn from the past, you are doomed to repeat it. Life is the way you make it. Each day is a chance to start over. I believe this life is a trip, a very short one, and you better enjoy the ride.  

No comments:

Post a Comment