Sunday, September 21, 2014

Icing on the cake part 2.

So here it is Sunday night and I am without a functioning car. My Toyota Camry is still up at work. I never did find the keys. Luckily no one else did either or it would probably have been stolen. I tried to fix my Honda today. Im pretty sure I did. Well, then I decided to test it by shutting the door. I now no longer have a functioning driver door! It will not open. I am so pissed right now. I have never, NEVER, been without a functioning automobile. So I have to call work and have my boss find someone to fill my Monday shift while I go have keys made, replace my ignition, and then if Im lucky and have one working car, Get to kick the living crap out of my Honda and hope the door pops open. I was without words. Speechless. I cant believe this has happened to me. I guess free writing has helped my ability to get thoughts to paper, because I had nothing to say until I opened my blog to try to type. So I guess that is one good thing. Another good thing is I rebuild my mountain bike and found nothing wrong with it. SO maybe, just maybe, if I get a car or two fixed tomorrow, Ill reward myself by going to the group ride out at Two Rivers tomorrow. But I got to work fast, because it starts at 2! Hopefully I can also get some studying in for Business afterwards. English has taken so much of my time this week I have not been able to focus on Business. Im so burnt our right now. I hope things ease up in the coming weeks. Only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment