Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Redemption!

A couple really good things happened today. A couple not so good. But the good outweigh the bad so Im rolling with it! So to start off, I went and talked to Ms. A today during office hours. The feeling is mutual; its nice to put a name to a face and meet our instructor. She was very nice and very caring and understanding. I spent quite some time in her office today and got some important matters for myself and a few other students addressed. This really put me at ease for the coming semester. I may not understand everything that's coming, but if I have questions I know I can go visit her and she will listen. Another good thing that happened today was that I got new keys made for my car! While it cost $100, it was cheaper than towing it to Toyota and letting them at it ($700). They came to me an my car and were able to make the keys in a little over a half hour! It was great. Now i plan on making at least 4 copies! I  have never lost my keys. Misplaced yes, but lost no! I NEVER want this to happen again! I am supposed to be a mechanic. Mechanics don't do things like this! After I got the keys made I changed the oil and now Im sitting at Orange Leaf with Tiffany as I write this. So its been a pretty good day. Hopefully tomorrow picks up where today leaves off!

No comments:

Post a Comment