Monday, September 22, 2014

Spinning My Wheels (No, not my Mountain Bike's)

I feel rather erked today. Its like all my frustrations are coming to a head and I need to find a way to release them that is healthy and proper. The best way I can think of doing that is riding my bike. Unfortunately it does not look like I will be able to do that today since I have to work on the car that has the bike rack that can take me to where I want to go ride... I still have not found the keys to it. So today I am going to Toyota to have a key made. Then if Im lucky the keys I lost will be in the car. But I doubt it. So that means replacing the ignition interlock. Which Im not sure I can do - because you need the key to release it... So that means smashing my out with a screw driver or punch. Not something I look forward to as too much can go wrong. But I will probably have to. On top of that school is sucking the life out of me. I spend more time on the computer doing assignments that may or may not be correct because I have no feedback. I knew that online courses would be much different. But this is crazy. If I wanted to type endlessly without any point, I would be on Twitter or Face book! I did not pay hundreds of dollars to do what I could do for free in my own time! I pray it will change. More than that, I am going to do what I can to make it change!

No comments:

Post a Comment