Wednesday, September 24, 2014

A Day of Reflection...

Here we are at the end of another day. Its been a good day. I feel at peace today. You ever have those days where it just feels like Someone said "its time for a break'" and everything was just Cake? I got my Business homework done, actually had people participate in a group discussion for once! I got to watch some of the TV shows I have missed (Dexter and Samurai Champloo) and spend time with Tiffany. I still haven't managed to get my Honda's door open, but the Camry is running so all is good. I am going to work on a friends car in the next couple of days and maybe get paid for it! This past week was rough, but hopefully it is smoothing out. I was disappointed with myself this past week with everything going wrong though. I didn't act the best. I let my anger control me at times, said things I shouldn't, just wasn't myself. I need to remember the things I learned in Texas. I need to remember that its not always as bad as it seems. That if you can take a breath, and just give yourself some time and ask for help, it makes things easier. Tiffany is good at helping when I let her. Sometimes though, I find that I am just being as stubborn as I can for no reason at all. It really makes me think looking back on it now. I need to open up and let people help like I used to. No one can do it all alone, and its usually better if you have more along for the ride.  Number of people involved goes up, immensity of the problem goes down. I need to remember that. Ask God, family, and friends for help before I let myself get angry. Anger is such a waste. Time and energy spent on something that could be put to better elsewhere. Now if I just had some real cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment