Thursday, September 18, 2014

Monday is now Friday!

So here we are at the end of another week. It seems like yesterday I went and got my lessons for the week, but it was Monday! Its currently O Dark Thirty and I'm doing English homework. I just posted my impression of the Writers Workbench that Ms. A wanted us to do. It was OK but took two days to write because I couldn't form an idea in my head of where I wanted the post to go. Well I finished it 10 minutes ago. Hopefully it is OK. I thought I was going to get today off but I accepted a shift that my boss was trying to fill an opening for. Hopefully it will show him that I can be there when he needs me. That's one reason I am here doing this instead of chilling at home. I wanted to get as much homework done tonight so I didn't have to scram tomorrow. Currently I am caught up after this Blog post. Nothing is due until Saturday and Sunday. So I think I am in a good place. I hope that next week is interesting. Maybe a little easier so I can focus on homework properly instead of cramming on my lunch breaks. It gets old. I just want to relax a little after messing with customers all day. Christmas break is coming up pretty fast. Seems yesterday was the first day of class. Now were over a month down. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment