Sunday, August 31, 2014

Info about Me

So anyway. My name is Benjamin Edwards and I am 28 years old and am currently a student at Ozark Technical Community College is Springfield Missouri. I am attending to receive my AAS in Automotive Technology and then possibly a Business degree. I currently work for Auto Zone part time. While not there or at school, I try to split my life between time with my wonderful girlfriend Tiffany, playing video games, collecting and watching Anime, and riding my bicycles. I am also a Corvette fanatic. I am a member of the local International Mountain Bike Association chapter MORC (Midwest Off-Road Cyclists) and attend many of their group rides and trail building activities. Life is pretty busy, but fun for the most part. Hopefully it will only get better from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment